[TenTec] TEN-TEC NET RESULTS FOR SUNDAY & MONDAY NETS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, "Jim Wharton" <jwharton@tentec.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC NET RESULTS FOR SUNDAY & MONDAY NETS
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:43:00 -0400
This has been a wonderful and blessed weekend for the TEN-TEC Nets. Yesterday
(Sunday) was our regular nets. The TEN-TEC 40 meter net was under way on 7.261
at 18:00 UTC, 1 hour before net time and we had 97 people check into this net.

The TEN-TEC 20 meter net followed at 20:00 UTC on 14.325 and we had 78 people
check into this net.

I announced a SPECIAL TEN-TEC MEMORIAL DAY NET and promised everyone that
checked into this SPECIAL NET, that they would receive credit for 2 checkins.
This SPECIAL TEN-TEC MEMORIAL DAY NET started at 18:00 UTC on 7.261 and we had
92 people check into this net!

Congratulations to these 8 new winners of the TEN-TEC 10 Checkin Certificate:

1.K8FER        Fred     WV
2.KB2YOA     Gaye    NJ    (Lloyd N2KPC's wife)
3.KC4DYM    Ray      GA
4.WA4JJY     Eddie   TN
5.WA4GQG  Kevin    NC
6.WE0D        Greg     FL
7.K4SWE      Steve   TN
8.KC2TKD    Frank    NJ

Congratulations to these 7 new winners of the TEN-TEC 25 Checkin Silver
Certificate:

1.K1FPV       Bill       MA
2.K3GDX      Frank  NJ
3.WD8DFO  Leo     MI
4.WG0G       Paul    WI
5.WB4QDA  John   TN
6.N8TJE       Ted     OH
7.KF4AM      Bob     SC

We had 44 new people check into the nets on Sunday and 15 new people checked
into the MEMORIAL DAY NET on Monday.

A total of 683 different people have checked into the TEN-TEC nets since
January 20, 2013, when the Certificate program started!

A big thank you to the new members who joined the TEN-TEC Radio Net Group this
week
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

I also want to recognize 2 of my right hand guys, Lloyd N2KPC, the Official
Relay Station for the TEN-TEC Nets and also to John KC2QMA, for streaming the
live audio over the internet during each of the TEN-TEC Nets. A special thanks
also to John KC2QMA, for conducting a TEN-TEC Round Table Net last Saturday on
7.261, while Lloyd and I were at the Dayton Hamvention, working at the TEN-TEC
Booth with members of the TEN-TEC Company.

Thank you for all of your support and a big thanks to Jim Wharton NO4A for his
great support for the TEN-TEC Nets and TEN-TEC Radio Net Group. Have a safe and
blessed week. I will post the new Certificate Data Base in the FILES section
following this posting.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR