Re: [TenTec] How rare are Paragon II transceivers?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How rare are Paragon II transceivers?
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 16:48:38 -0400
It was fixed on the later Paragons and Paragon II when they upgraded the PLL board.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com

On 6/1/2013 3:58 PM, Frank A. Ellis wrote:
Hello All,

I am curious, did the PLL Lock problem from the original Paragon persist into
the Paragon II, or had it been corrected by then?

Thanks,

73 Frank W3UHF