Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC NETS TODAY (SUNDAY)

To: "Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com" <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>, "tentec@mailman.qth.net" <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, "TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com" <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "TenTec@yahoogroups.com" <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, "ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com" <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC NETS TODAY (SUNDAY)
From: David Blake <dhblake@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
I watch the Omni 7 reflector for info regarding my 6 year old O7.  For awhile we
were flooded with nothing but TenTec net and certificates, etc.  Then it
stopped for
some time.  Since no meaningful info is exchanged on the net and I no longer
have
an Orion (because TenTec choose to not include 6 meters in it's fine radio) I
would
like to see the Omni 7 reflector returned to only Omni 7 only.  Any chance you
can
stop including everything under the sun in your broadcast messages?

thanks and 73
Dave -N4DB-