[TenTec] FS: Omni VII

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VII
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:14:15 -0400
        I have for sale an excellent condition Ten Tec Omni VII Model
588, (Stock, no tuner or optional filters). I bought it from the
original owner, a local ham who purchased it new from Ten Tec in Jan of
2010. He used for about a year then boxed it up. It comes with the
original box and accessories, power cord and manual. It looks and works
great, great receive, super QSK and power output well within factory
specs.
        I will ship and insure it in the US for $1695.
        Thanks
        Tim
        NZ8J