Re: [TenTec] Re Service Queue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re Service Queue
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
replaced finals in my TS-930S (MRF452s, I think) and, while it's a bit of a
beast to get apart, it's not all that hard to do. Make sure you have thermal
grease so you can properly mount the transistors back on their heat sink, etc.,
and you should be good to go.

Is there something special about the Delta-II that makes DIY final replacement
particularly difficult? Are the transistors no longer available or...?

N5OP