Re: [TenTec] O II PSK setup? Resending...no responses

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II PSK setup? Resending...no responses
From: "Dave G3RXP" <g3rxp@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:20:42 +0100
Tom,

I have the O2 and a microham keyer 2 so the settings should be comparable.

I run SSB CW and Data and I dont change the settings when switching from one mode to another. I run N1MM (Contest logger ) for digital and CW/SSB.

On Data I run MVARI for PSK but I use MMTTY for FSK transmission which the O2 works extremely well.

SSB settings on Menu
Aux input gain at 100 - so I can turn the gain down with the Microham.
TX Audio --- Both.
H/W Mic gain ---- 14db

Mike gain at the top (next to Tune button) to 35.

Menu - Other
Line output main
Line Output level -High.

Mode on the rig USB

MVARI Settings. at the top of the digital window.
DI1
Input sound card ---------   0 Microham codec  (S)
Output sound card-------    1 Microham codec (S)

DI2
Input Sound card   ----Auto Detect
Output sound card ----Auto Detect

Once you have done all that you then have to make sure the Microham Router ports are all setup correctly. This is a topic on its own and you need to look at the Microham manual for help. I presume it has its own sound card other wise the cards in the settings of MMVARI will be those in your computer.

I have no experience of Logger 32 or JT65HF

Good Luck

73 Dave G3RXP

----- Original Message ----- From: <cx7tt@4email.net>