[TenTec] Rob Sherwood's CTU presentation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Rob Sherwood's CTU presentation
From: Curt Gamble <W0ALC@Mindspring.Com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:14:24 -0600
Rob asked me to send this to the reflector. He gave this talk at the Contest University at Dayton.

The video is about 45 minutes long but covers all the points on receivers and transmitters.

Curt  WØALC  Cedaredge, CO  and Orion II user.

Would you reply back to this reflector with the following link to my 2013 CTU presentation.

I certainly have said many times choosing a transceiver is vastly more complex than looking at one number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOf2OOGeGi8&feature=player_embedded

Rob