Re: [TenTec] Sounds of Silence

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sounds of Silence
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:37:55 -0500
Ron,

I have found my CORSAIR-II, remote VFO, and 962 PS, seem to have fewer problems when run daily, than when they sit and the OMNI-VII is used. Exercise the rear ext. antenna switch and all front panel controls, then one at a time exercise every connector, plug, jumper, and the crystal filters. A quarter drop of Cramolin or DeOxIt Gold on the leads will break down any oxides and help the cleaning action. Be gentle, the CORSAIR-II is still a good radio.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Notarius W3WN