Re: [TenTec] Rob's Test of the new Argonaut VI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rob's Test of the new Argonaut VI
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:09:18 +0200
Well rigs without knobs are no rigs in my book.
So that chucks another couple of radios out the window!

Hooray for Ten-Tec and Elecraft.
And Kenwood is making its comeback too.
Yaesu too.

The Icom engineers are still smoking something!

However if we listen to Rob, which we should, his NO. 1 criteria for buying
and using a radio is "you gotta enjoy using the radio".
In which case, I'm sure Icom is back in the game.
So much for lists!

73
Rick, DJ0IP