Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:44:48 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
That was a great article.  I'm a huge fan of open wire also.

Last year I had a contractor doing some work in my side yard and he actually
tied back my open wire line to an aluminum gutter using plastic cable ties.  I
did notice I had to re-tune one day, but the guys I talk to on 75 meters said
my signal had been as strong as usual!  I didn't discover the tied down line
until a week later while checking out his work in the yard.  Go figure.

Scott K4VWK