Re: [TenTec] IF SDR pan-adaptor using Dongle?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] IF SDR pan-adaptor using Dongle?
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 06:15:16 -0400
I have one of those that I've used to listen aound on VHF using SDRSharp. It
works well, although with poor sensitivity on the supplied 6" mag mount, so
it is pretty much limited to FM broadcast or transmissions from the airport
1 mile away. I also have a Paragon and am very interested in your panadaptor
project. Please keep me informed as to how you tap in to the IF should you
proceed.

=Vic=
WA4THR