[TenTec] For Sale - Special Vibrocube Paddle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale - Special Vibrocube Paddle
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:30:16 -0400
For Sale -- hardly ever used, new model Deluxe Vibroplex Vibrocube code key. See MY photo of MY own Vibrocube here:

http://vibroplex.com/vibrocube.html

or here:

http://vibroplex.com/

Yep, that is a photo I took of MY own example, taken in my ersatz home photo studio, as a favor to our friend, Scott W4PA, when this model was first announced. This is about as early an example you can find anywhere. Retails for $289.00. Current Photos on request... but as I suck at CW... still... it has only been tested a couple of times and otherwise never really used. It is as new as it gets without coming direct from the factory.

Yours for $235 - shipped US destination; $245 shipped Canadian destination. Contact me off list if interested ... you know the drill.