Re: [TenTec] Log, help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Log, help
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 11:56:52 -0500
I currently have the same problem...I haven't submitted an update to my DXCC In
years.  I'm using DXBase and have come to hate it.  Looking for something new.

I noticed DXlab has a whole suite of products...are they all part of DXKeeper
or the other way around...with DXKeeper being a part of the DXLab suite.  Is it
all free?  I don't mind paying for a nicely functional product with good
support.  Currently using the whole suite of DXAtlas station tools which I
highly recommend but it doesn't cover logging.  I noticed DXLab seems to have
some of the same type stuff as DXAtlas.

Sorry for the questions...my attention span is a bit narrow today...came down
with a nasty cold last night and just feel rotten.  Haven't spent much time on
the website.

Cecil

Sent from my iPad