[TenTec] NICE JUPITER FOR SALE

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] NICE JUPITER FOR SALE
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 00:15:09 -0400
For Sale -

Very nice Jupiter Transceiver in excellent condition.
Recently serviced at TenTec HQ, and fitted with a new
PLD logic processor chip, and all essential functions
checked, including power out on all bands, etc.  I do
not smoke.

Photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minirichards/sets/72157635268736758/

$795 plus $30 shipping in an official TT shipping box
to US or Canadian destination only.  Possibly slight
additional charge if there is additional cost to ship
to Canada, if that becomes applicable.

Contact me off list:   jrichards at k8jhr dot com

Thanks.