[TenTec] Orion II SAF issue when left on and power down then power up

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II SAF issue when left on and power down then power up
From: Mike Chatfield <mikechat@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 13:18:37 -0500
I am running version 3.033xa just installed a couple of days ago. I noticed an interested problem with the SAF. If I leave SAF (Main Receiver) on and power down, then bring the Orion II back on I get NO receive audio (mostly just popping noise) on the Main receiver. In order to get the audio to work I must shut off SAF then do a power cycle, it works fine then. As long as I remember to shut off the SAF BEFORE powering off everything works fine.
As anyone seen this issue?
Not a big deal but it looks like a firmware issue...

Mike
W0BBC