[TenTec] RX 10 Available

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX 10 Available
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 23:44:09 -0400
Greetings,

Before we go any further... I am only passing this information on, I do NOT
have the unit nor do I know anything about it!

Doug VA3DC mentioned on the QRZ.COM forums a couple of days ago that he had
recently inherited an RX 10 receiver.  He didn't know "if it's worth
anything".

All I can tell you is that he says the rig works and is in "good condition
for its age"

I told Doug that if he wants to part with the rig, I would pass on this
information to the group... (the fact that you're reading this should make
that obvious, but sometimes you have to say it anyway)

If you are interested in the radio, please contact Doug directly -- do NOT
campbell2422@rogers.com

Be aware that one person responding to the thread has told him the radio is
worth "200-250 bucks for an avid collector"... so anyone hoping to score a
rare radio cheap may be disappointed.  But knowing most of this group, I'm
sure that that's not likely to happen.

Good luck!

73, ron w3wn