Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS

To: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:09:05 -0500
So, how do we go about winning the Rebel Yell now? Haven't had a snort of
the stuff since my 16th Birthday. Which was my First Hang Over. Still
remember that Headache 52 years later. All jokes aside, Thanks for stepping
up and giving your best for all Ten Tec Owners. Somebody just beat you to
the keyboard.

  73 es de Wade/KJ4WS