Re: [TenTec] Corsair II KVG Filter question

To: "lw3ewz" <lw3ewz@speedy.com.ar>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II KVG Filter question
From: "Lee WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 21:37:43 -0400
Hello Gus,

It may be a case of filter mismatch, both Z and frequency.  Ten-Tec filters
are 200 ohm Z and 9.0015Mhz center frequency.  In lock position the carrier
may be outside the passband of your KVG filter resulting in no output.

Also, the drive control must be turned clockwise to produce output power.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY