[TenTec] For Sale - Argo VI (Ten Tec 539)

To: "Ten-Tec516@yahoogroups.com" <ten-tec516@yahoogroups.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale - Argo VI (Ten Tec 539)
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:40:14 -0600

Looking to downsize some so anticipating selling my Ten Tec 539.

It is a Beta version (one of the 20 or so original units that went out for
evaluation) and has the latest firmware upgrade (tune mode) - I purchased it
for $895 about 6 months ago and will sell for $795.00; the 8 pin DIN connector
and cable will be included, along with the original manual and hand mike.
Purchaser pays shipping.  In addition to legendary QSK operation, go here and
look down the page to the 9th spot to see how well the receiver in this 539
does.

http://www.sherweng.com/table.html

Operated in a non-smoking environment.

Contact me off list, por favor!