Re: [TenTec] WANTED: Omni V

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WANTED: Omni V
From: "ChasW3KC" <w3kc@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:13:07 -0400
Barry-

I have two nice Omni V's - one on my operating table that I use daily. The other one has been on the shelf as a spare for a couple of years.
As it turns out,  I have never needed a spare.
Bottom line is that I could part with the spare one for $600 plus shipping.
If you are interested, I can put it on the table and make sure it is functioning OK.

73 Chas W3KC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>