Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone here living in the Chicago area?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone here living in the Chicago area?
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:26:13 -0400
I will forward this to a friend with a contest station... we already have a German guy on the team... and I think they usually work that contest, so maybe he could work it there, and it might be like old home week for the two them! No guaranties, but you never know what might come of it. I can only ask.

Happy trails.