[TenTec] FS: RX-320

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: RX-320
From: Pete Ferrand <petef@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:38:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi. I have an RX-320 that I've been using for some time, but don't need
anymore. It works fine and is in nice clean condition. It has not been modified
for DRM or anything else.

Includes original whip antenna, manual and software disk. Also included is a
Dynax RS-232C adapter that I used with my Windows 7/64 bit system, and a wall
transformer for power. Updated software and the serial driver are easily
available on the web.

You can see the photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wb2qll/sets/72157636918260724/

Yours for $200 plus shipping if needed...you can pick it up in the
Milwaukee-Chicago area.  It will ship within a day of my getting paid.

Payment in cash, PayPal, or USPS money order. As-is, not returnable, not
guaranteed, no refunds.

Please email petef@sprynet.com

TNX ES 73,
-Pete