Re: [TenTec] 160 M antenna

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 160 M antenna
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 16:58:24 -0500
How could this be the forerunner to the "screwdriver" mobile antenna?

His article was published circa 1986, and screwdriver mobile antennas go
back to the 1950's & 60's!

That said...

I could forsee mechanical problems mounting a "screwdriver" at the top of
the antenna, but what if it's at the bottom?

73