[TenTec] FS Ten Tec 238A antenna tuner

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Ten Tec 238A antenna tuner
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 08:24:25 -0800
I have for sale a TT 238A antenna tuner in good shape.
No arcs on the bread slicer(variable capacitor) band switch or bypass/low/high
Z wafer switches.
Roller inductor gears and roller inductor appear to be in good used condition.
Looks almost like new inside.
Other than minor scrapes on bottom and sides, case in in really good
condition. Front is excellent condition.
Comes with manual and little cap kit with hex wrenches.
I will sell this for $350.00 plus a little help on ship….will take paypal.
Reason for selling..picked up a mint 238C tuner.