Re: [TenTec] Reflector

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:04:23 -0500
Thank you, Mike.   Good summary.

Larry -- compare what you are receiving with the group web pages on www.contesting.com, to see if you are missing anything. I think not, but you can quickly determine the matter by comparing what is in your in-box with what is on the web page display.

Happy trails, and Happy Holiday to all TT mavens.

Mike Bryce wrote:
Hummm,

I guess all the 160 meter antennas are working now, the antenna couplers aren’t
sparking.

The latest software upgrade is working fine,

and we somehow settled on the exact hue of that damn orange dot!

have a great thanksgiving everyone