[TenTec] Looking for a TenTec Argonaut - V

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <WRCCWNET@yahoogroups.com>, <nnn0gav@navymars.org>, "Robert Stakel" <rstakel@myfairpoint.net>, <nnn0fcc@navymars.org>, "NNN0HMB" <NNN0HMB@navymars.org>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for a TenTec Argonaut - V
From: "Al Sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:21:24 -0500
Tuesday
1500 EST
3 Dec 13

Good afternoon, all:

I need for the MARS program a mobile radio like the TenTec Argonaut –V, in good
operating condition.

As an alternate, I could use a TenTec Delta-II. Thanks for responding.

Besides MARS, I’m currently Coordinator Lincoln County Amateur Radio, Maine and
could certain use

one of these smaller radios. I would pay by USPMO, so just contact me as
follows, if you can help.
73/BZ
Al Sirois
P.O. Box 2