Re: [TenTec] FS: Very rare TT Model 200 VFO

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Very rare TT Model 200 VFO
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:12:00 -0500
I'll take it if still avbl!
...Dave

On 12/22/2013 11:41 AM, john wrote:
I believe this VFO matches the very rare Tentec Model 100 tube final transmitter. It has a turret dial similar to the HG10 from Heath and is in excellent condition. I can supply photos upon request.

$149 plus actual shipping charge. Paypal +3% or MO for $149 + ship.

I double box everything and pack to survive at no charge

Merry Christmas and happy new year

John K5MO

III

---