[TenTec] Omni VI+ For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ For Sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:47:35 +0000 (UTC)

I have a TenTec Omni VI+ Ser No 12A10277 for sale.

Fully loaded with the following filters:

6.3 MHz IF

Standard replaced with InRad #755 2800 Hz

1.8 KHz Slot = TenTec #288

500 KHz Slot = TenTec #285

250 Hz Slot = TenTec #282

9 MHz IF

Standard = TenTec #48058

N1 = InRad #761 1.8 KHz

N2 = InRad #753 400 Hz

Roofing Filter

InRad Roofing Filter Mod installed with InRad # 763 600 Hz Filter

This is a true Omni VI+

Excellent physical condition

The caveat,

While it works perfectly otherwise, both the 17M & 20M bands are dead. This
indicates diode D37 on the L.O. board. However, with age, I have developed a
quiver in my hands which precludes making a repair.

Therefore, the rig must go to a better home

I will sell to USA only

$800 includes shipping & insurance via FedEX to lower 48

KL7 & KH6 must pay higher shipping

I can take PayPal, USPS MO or personal check (check must clear before
shipment).

Of course the manual is included

Transceiver is sold “AS IS”

Dave