[TenTec] OMNI VI TX Audio Bd Connector 46 Test Lead

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI TX Audio Bd Connector 46 Test Lead
From: Reed Christiansen <reed@wi9p.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:58:29 -0600
I am wanting to calibrate the BFO oscillators per page 4-43 of the manual.  I
cannot get my frequency counter probe into the small RG-174 jack at Connector
46 of the TX audio board.  So, I suppose I need to rig up a test lead that will
plug in at Connector 46.

Does anyone have a supplier/part number for the male RG-174 plug that attaches
at Connector 46?  Or, even better yet, for about a one foot run of coax with
that plug on one end and a BNC connector on the other end?

Thanks for any advice you might be able to provide.  73.

--
Reed L. Christiansen, WI9P
Email: reed@wi9p.com