Re: [TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum
From: "73@73.am" <73@73.am>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:13:27 -0600
It is always important to be courteous and proceed with respect in things of
this nature.  I think you hit it right on the head about pecuniary value, so it
really isn’t worth shoving a 500+ page contract under the noses of all people
with a potential contingent estate interest in something of claimed but not
actual copyright.  Our intent would be merely to have a small Ten-Tec memorial
honoring W8KC, who was a personal friend of mine.

In considering what tentec.org could ultimately become, perhaps it could be the
home to many items of interest to the Ten-Tec enthusiast.  A carefully edited
“W8KC Memorial” would be just a very small footnote to that, and by no means
anything close to the main event.  Its actual cash value would be minimal.
Should a family member ever object, now or even in the distant future, it would
be removed immediately out of respect.

Ten-Tec is a very unique company, home to a lot of really cool people from the
beginning, with a fascinating history.  Perhaps we might use tentec.org as a
means for documenting and sharing that history on a not-for-profit basis.

Vy 73 de Paul  W8ZO