Re: [TenTec] What's going to get fixed?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What's going to get fixed?
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:52:27 -0600
Mike, you need to call or write TT regarding the radio and problem. TT Service repairs what it can get parts for. IF the fix requires an IC NO LONGER MANUFACTURED and NOT IN STOCK, TT will not do the repair. If you've got the money, they have the time,... usually. I have sent twenty year old TT equipment back for repairs. I could have bought a new replacement for the cost of parts and labor but it would NOT have been TT. (see my TT equipment - AB9M on QRZ.com)

I am an Ambassador for TenTec and may receive compensation as the result of my recommendations of new TenTec products.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Manship