Re: [TenTec] About possible TenTec Newsletter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About possible TenTec Newsletter
From: JOHN <ku3g@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:39:32 -0800 (PST)
Thanks john for straighten all that out
73 john ku3g

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:13 AM, John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com> wrote:

The posting Bob McGraw made was the newsletter sent out by Jim
automatically.
I know that as a recipient of that letter there is a link at the top that
takes you to TEN-TEC. Maybe that is what it considered spam or malware.
Maybe putting the newsletter address on the safelist for the email receiver
would help.

Recently, I had to inform Norton that they are false triggering on some of
our downloads, e.g. the 599 update file, Norton was saying it was a
specific virus. I alerted them and they rescanned and approved it.

But, the news in the newsletter is true, and actually is great news. The
new sales manager for the amateur business will focus on getting TEN-TEC in
front of customers, possibly more hamfests, better targeted advertising
etc. Will have more one on one with customers so that he/she can tell us
what needs to be made next, how many he/she thinks we will sell, etc., we
can then evaluate costs, effort, etc., and make a real project plan for it
and git'r dun.

As I have said before, TEN-TEC ain't sleepin', we are evolving and growing.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering