Re: [TenTec] Making the corsair II a little more quiet

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Making the corsair II a little more quiet
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 23:42:11 +0000
Sorry, I was assuming that you were willing to experiment.  Ignore my
post if you're not looking to tinker with your Corsair.  If you are
willing to experiment, there's enough info out there to help you be
successful.

Just rushing off a response before the start of the ARRL DX contest in
20 minutes.

73, Barry N1EU