Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:16:26 -0600
And then there is the unused OFFSET knob and OFFSET SELECT switches or RIT and XIT on other equipment which along with SPOT or ZERO BEAT were the way to NET on CW or keep from chasing each other up or down the band on SSB.

(Owner, Corsair II and OMNI-VII with FLEX-1500 sub-receiver)

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: k6jek