Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology
From: K3GHH <k3ghh@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:38:28 -0500
Rick, I used an HRO-5 as a Novice. Each plug-in coil had a graph on the front showing a more-or-less linear relationship between the dial readout and frequency. I wonder how close to any particular frequency anyone could have gotten with that system?

Of course I loved it anyway... and never should have sold it...