Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 14:59:52 -0600
The only thing I ever "dip" is a little chew.

73
Bob,  K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Carling" <bcarling@cfl.rr.com> To: "Ed Purvis" <wa4njy@yahoo.com>; "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:18 PM

Ed you must be talking about those XE stations tuning up on SSB on the low end of 40m. They groan "hoooooo-la" while they dip the plate control !
SOP

Best regards - Bry Carling