[TenTec] Computer Fans

To: Rick@DJ0IP.de, Tentec Posting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer Fans
From: "Donald, K6RV" <K6RV@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 18:38:53 -0500
Hey Rick,

Guess I need to go back and re-read the discussion on fans - I thought I saw some reference to computers as well as radio gear. Glad the link might be useful though anyway.

I have had an issue with my Dell T5400 Desktop that one of the 3 fans therein sounds like an airplane taking off ! Have been able to quiet it down with the SpeedFan program.

By the way, I read your numerous postings with great interest. Thank you for all the good info you bring to the reflector.

73, Donald K6RV