Re: [TenTec] QSK or not?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK or not?
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:12:09 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi Rick,

1963-64 in Munich, I am the son of an Army aviator
and I was barely in pre/elementary school there.

I used to constantly run down the D cell batteries
to the radio that my Dad had given me to listen on
there in DL where I might drop a random wire out of
the 3rd story apartment window to try and hear more
stations. My Dad might say I was "fishing". hihi

Well, in reality, he was correct!

dit dit

73 de Billy, AA4NU