[TenTec] Update: FS: Stations For Sale Due to Downsizing

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Update: FS: Stations For Sale Due to Downsizing
From: Phil Coley <dxingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

Due to some health issues, age and "downsizing" our home to a single level
in few weeks, I will no longer have room for all my ham equipment. I am
therefore putting it up for sale much to my sorrow.

All items are in stated condition and does not include shipping. Cash, certified
check, postal money order or Pay-Pal accepted. No refunds and buyer accepts
cost of
insurance & repairs from any damage in shipment (if applicable). All equipment
used in non-smoker home and presently in use.

Ten-Tec Corsair II model 561. Includes standard & all optional Ten-Tec filters
(250hz, 500hz, 1800hz). No PTO issues since rebuilt. Slight "wear" of decal on
one switch-otherwise near perfect cosmetically. Unit was one of last runs
produced
with all updates such as "TX/in-TX/out" QSK, etc. Matching Ten-Tec Model 263
remote VFO and matching 961 speaker/power supply units. All in excellent
condition. Includes all manuals, cables, plugs/jumpers, etc. Original owner.
$700.

SGC ASDP-2 DSP/SNS stand alone noise reduction speaker. New in original box
with manual and cables. $75.

Serious inquiries only. Pictures available upon request.

Replies directly to dxingman@bellsouth.net.

73  Phil K4MPE (for 55 years)