[TenTec] Corsair II noise blanker

To: "tentec" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II noise blanker
From: "A R" <raf_3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:03:30 -0700
Of my two Corsair II's, one has a NB board p/n 80977, which correspond to the
NB called out in the manual. The other Corsair II has a NB board p/n 81401, for
which I've not been able to find any documentation. TenTec has been unable to
find documentation for this NB, despite the fact that it appears to be of
production quality (not one-off lab bench quality). Does anyone else have a
Corsair II with the 81401 NB, or any information (schem and interface
interconnect) for this NB? The 81401 NB has roughly 2/3 the component count of
the 80977, and has no unpopulated holes or device hole patterns. S/N of the
Corsair II with the "rogue" NB is 561-02258.

Thanks,
Allen---W7GIF