Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:22:24 -0500
Very true. I have a KWM-2A, matching AC and matching DC supplies, SM-1 Collins mike, a complete crystal pack and the 30L-1 amplifier along with the Samsonite cases with keys for these babies. All were MARS issues.

I sold my other Collins station, 32S-1, 75S-3B and 516 power supply & Speaker and 30L-1 and SM-1 mike. With the original manuals, on the Collins Collector Scale it was about a 7 or 8. I wish I had the original boxes and I could have likely doubled the prices I received. The final price, piece by piece, was considerably more than expected. Hated to see it go but sure made me smile when I saw all that money in the account.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lowman" <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>