Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:02:41 -0500
And think of the money " We the People " could have Recovered had they been
placed at Auction! I personally would have Found the Money in the Budget
Somewhere. As a young Civil Defense worker many years ago. I witnessed many
Thousands of Dollars in Medical Equipment and Devices DESTROYED....
BECAUSE  they were out of date. How do Stainless Steel instruments such as
Scissors and Scalpels Expire. It would have made much better sense to
Re-Sterilize and Re-Package these instruments. After WWII Jeeps were
plentiful. Sold at Auction. Something was Recovered. After Vietnam, they
were pushing Million Dollar Helicopters from the Decks of Ships. When did
this Country get such a case of Stupid?