[TenTec] Ten Tec 234 speech processor with Omni D

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 234 speech processor with Omni D
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
I have several Ten Tec stations and one of them is an Omni D transceiver and
the Model 234 speech processor. I do not have a manual for the model 234.

I need input about adjusting the 234 for proper operation and will appreciate
the input of those who have used the 234 speech processor with an Omni D. If
someone can provide me with a photocopy of the 234 manual I would appreciate
it. I will pay for your out  of pocket expenses. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW