Re: [TenTec] RX-366?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX-366?
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
True. I expect to use the radio for many years to come, though, and so adding
the RX-366 remains for me an attractive option. If my concern were ROI, adding
the RX366 would be ill advised.

Heck, I still have my original, bought-in-1985 Kenwood TS-930S. Long after it
was out of production, the PIEXX board became available and so I installed one,
simply because I intended to keep the radio and wanted computer control of as
much as it would allow. As much as I enjoy and love my Orion II, I still think
the the old '930 interface is the best I've ever used.

Kim N5OP