Re: [TenTec] Panadapters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Panadapters
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:59:21 -0500
Well for starters we knew exactly what band we were on. As to frequency.......that was always a best guess.

Even my Collins 75S-3B only had a calibration mark every 1 kHz and we though that was marvelous. However for years I lived with my HQ-170AC which has one every 5 kHz. And you want me to be how close to what frequency?

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dalton" <w4wuq@att.net>