Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:18:16 -0500
I haven't noticed any significant change in the HyGain product since being
acquired by Mississippi based MFJ... I'm a Mississippian and am proud to have
them manufactured in our state.  Several of our club members use them and they
have been no problem....pretty much the same for the antenna rotors....still a
decent product at its price point.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad