[TenTec] RX320 & Pegasus rig control

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] RX320 & Pegasus rig control
From: Darrel <74010.2230@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:16:37 -0700
I have recently been using my RX320 and Pegasus to monitor the NCDXF beacons, using the program Faros. (See http://www.dxatlas.com/faros/.) This a great program for monitoring the beacons, and can tune the receiver to different bands automatically. The list of rigs specifically supported (see http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig/) includes the Ten-Tec Paragon II, Ten-Tec Orion, Ten-Tec Omni VI+, Ten-Tec Omni VII and TenTec RX-350, as well as many Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom and other rigs. However, I have not succeeded in making the program control my TenTec RX320 or Pegasus.

Does anyone know if the RX320 or Pegasus computer control protocol is compatible with any of the other TenTec rigs listed above?

                 Thanks,
                    73
                      Darrel, aa7fv.