Re: [TenTec] Eagle problem?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle problem?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 15:34:19 -0500
This is too far out of balance for good common mode rejection. I suggest one look at the feed line locations, make sure it has "twists" between supports to miminmize near field disruptions. Also make sure the antenna is of equal length on each side. Here we presume a center fed wire and not an off center fed wire.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carter" <k8vt@ameritech.net>