Re: [TenTec] Fw: Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 19:29:56 -0600
The least friendly state for businesses  is:
New York's neighbor, New Jersey is the only state that has a more penalizing tax system, coming in as the worst in the nation for business. New Jersey receives this title due to their uniformly high rates in most tax types. The state received poor ratings in corporate income tax, personal income tax, and sales tax.

California is #49, that is right behind (or is that in front of?) New Jersey

Source: Tax Foundation. And the above is only the taxes paid by a business. Income taxes in New Jersey are the third highest in the nation. California is the highest.

Or perhaps I misread the charts. Mild memory loss, language disorder on this end.

Mike

W8TRN

----- Original Message ----- From: "John F." <k4avx1@windstream.net>