[TenTec] limited to one antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] limited to one antenna
From: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 19:23:44 -0500
For a while all that I had up was an 80m delta loop in the horizontal configuration. It was at about 50 feet, fed with open wire to a Johnson match box.Worked ALL bands with that ant. If I was limited to just one antenna and had the room and supports that would be it for me.

As far as an 80m dipole being directional on the upper bands, if you have your resonant 10,15,20m dipole up high it will also be directional broadside. So what is the difference? Maybe just not the direction you want.

my .02 worth

73 Paul K9OT